Access to Site
Your must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this site for any reason. Due to age restrictions, no information obtained by this site falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA), and as such, is not monitored as doing so.
Restrictions on Use
The material and content accessible from this site, and any other site owned, operated, licensed, affiliated, or controlled by bioRemedies MD is the proprietary information of bioRemedies MD or the party that provides the content to our company, and our company or the party that provides said-content retains the right, title, and interest of the content. Accordingly, the content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you many print out a copy of the content solely for your personal use. In doing do, you many not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site.
This site may be hyperlinked to other sites, which are not maintained by, or related to bioRemedies MD. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users, and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or bioRemedies MD. bioRemedies MD has not reviewed any or all of such sites, and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and bioRemedies MD makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by bioRemedies MD of that site.
Your hereby grant bioRemedies MD the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to bioRemedies through this site, and to incorporate any submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. bioRemedies MD will not be required to treat any submission as confidential, and may use any submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future company operations.
You as the Consumer understand that bioRemedies MD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures, and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. bioRemedies MD does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The content of this site is not necessarily complete, and up-to-date, and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by bioRemedies MD. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the content in the same manner as any other educational medium, and should not rely on the content to the exclusion of their own professional judgement. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive, and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided “as is”, and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. bioRemedies MD disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. bioRemedies MD does not warrant that functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. bioRemedies MD does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and bioRemedies MD may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not bioRemedies MD, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content.
Limitation of Liability
bioRemedies MD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if bioRemedies MD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of bioRemedies MD, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to bioRemedies MD for the applicable content, product, or service out of which liability arose.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of bioRemedies MD or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to bioRemedies MD. bioRemedies MD and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to bioRemedies MD retain the rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection to with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party.
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act.
- Uses vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent language or images.
- Does not pertain directly to this site.
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive.
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity.
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law.
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content.
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (ex: offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (ex: conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site.
- Solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors.
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware communications.
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site.
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a “pyramid” or similar scheme.
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site.
- Contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). bioRemedies MD will be entitled to monitor your password, and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that bioRemedies MD considers insecure, bioRemedies MD will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.